Thursday, November 01, 2007

Waiting... Delaying... Waiting...

WAITING… DELAYING… WAITING…

1 Nov 2007 6:05pm Singapore Time…

We are still waiting ... patiently waiting, yet secretly longing and praying that the arrival will be sooner than later.

I rushed back to Singapore on 25 Oct and prayed the arrival would be delayed so that I will be around in time to welcome the BIG ARRIVAL of our lives.

Now one week has passed since I returned, but the arrival is delayed way beyond our heart’s desire and prayer. I go back to PP on 9 Nov – each day of delay will be mean one day lesser of my time spent with family, yes FAMILY (Father And Mother I Love You). It will be another 2 more loooooonnng weeks before I returned back to Singapore again on 22 Nov.

I pray 3 Nov will come sooner … I can’t wait
I pray 9 Nov will be delayed … I can wait
I pray 22 Nov will come sooner … I can’t wait
I pray 7 Dec will be delayed …. I can wait
I pray 22 Dec will come sooner … I can’t wait

I pray… “Wait for the Lord, be strong and take heart and wait for the Lord” (Psalm 27:14)

Still waiting,
Eli-yah

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home